The National Biodiversity Centre, Serbithang would like to invite air fare quotation from the eligible ticketing agent for the following sectors, as per the itinerary provided below:
Type of Class:
|Date||From||To||Remarks||Rate for business||Rate for economy|
|1||1st September 2018||Paro||Bangkok||Early morning|
|2||2nd September 2018||Bangkok||Paris France
(Charles de Gaulle Airport)
|3||6th September 2018||Amsterdam, Netherlands (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol)||Munich, Germany (Munich Airport)||Early afternoon|
|4||9th September 2018||Munich, Germany (Munich Airport)||Bangkok||Late morning/Early afternoon|
|5||10th September 2018||Bangkok||Paro||Late morning/Early afternoon|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Program Director, National Biodiversity Centre, MoAF latest by 16th August, 2018 on/before 11.00 Hrs and will be opened at 11:30 Hrs on the same day.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted, and shall result in forfeiting of EMD.
- The quoted air fare has to be valid for 3 weeks.
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu.5000/-only as earnest money in the form of demand draft/cash warrant (company cheque not acceptable) issued in favour of the Program Director, National Biodiversity Centre.
- The earnest money of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the Centre as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- The route should be shortest possible with appropriate duration for transits, if any, reasonable boarding timing and in a reliable and safe airline.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive.
- The decision of tender committee will be final and binding without any clarification and justification.
Evaluation of bids will be based on fare as well as the availability of confirmed seats, suitability of travel timing and reputation of the airline for safety reason.