The National Biodiversity Centre, Serbithang regrets to inform you that there is a mistake in the sectors provided in the air fare quotation invited on 24/10/2016. Therefore, the Centre would like to request eligible ticketing agent to kindly note the change and quote as per the revised itinerary provided below:
|03/12/2016||Paro to New Delhi or Paro to Bkk||Economy|
|04/12/2016||New Delhi to Incheon International Airport or Bkk to Incheon International Airport||,,|
|10/12/2016||Incheon International Airport to New Delhi or Incheon International Airport to Bkk||”|
|11/12/2016||New Delhi to Paro or Bkk to Paro||“|
- The sealed quotation shall be submitted to the office of undersigned on 31st October 2016 at/before 11 am and will be opened on the same day at 11.30 am.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to the Program Director, NBC, Serbithang, MoAF, Thimphu and accompanied by Nu. 5000 as an EMD in the form of cash warrant or demand draft payable to Program Director, NBC, without which the quotation shall be invalid.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- The valid trade license and other necessary documents should be attached.
- Bidder should submit one original and one copy of documents, without which the bid shall be considered invalid.
- The quoted rate should be valid for at least 45 days. The bid whose validity is less than 45 days should be considered invalid.
- The Air ticketing order shall be issued within a month from the date of submission of bill. The fluctuation in air fare within 45 days shall result in cancellation of bids and forfeiting of EMD
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
Evaluation of bids will be based on fare as well as the availability of confirmed seats, suitability of travel timing and reputation of the airline for safety reasons.