Ministry of Agriculture and Forests
Effective conservation, sustainable utilization and equitable sharing of benefits arising from access and use of biological resources.
Biological resources effectively conserved, sustainably used and benefits equitably shared for enhancement of livelihood, food security and environmental well-being of the country.
- Webinar on the transfer of technical know-how and scientific knowledge on analysis of oil samplesOctober 23, 202122nd October 2021: The webinar on the transfer of technical know-how and scientific knowledge on analysis of oil samples was successfully conducted (virtually) today at the National Biodiversity Continue reading
- Disability Equality Training (DET) WorkshopOctober 12, 2021A one-day “Disability Equality Training (DET) Workshop” was organized today for the staff of the National Biodiversity Centre, specifically the staff of the Royal Botanical Garden, Continue reading
- Rare species of Rhododendron rediscovered in Bhutan after 84 yearsJune 21, 2021Rhododendron pogonophyllum Cowan & Davidian flowering in its natural habitat The Flora of Bhutan describes a total of 46 species out of which 45 are known to be occurring in Bhutan. The book Continue reading
- Biodiversity Interpretation Centre news on BBSJune 15, 2021First-ever Biodiversity Interpretation Centre in the country Bhutan is known for its rich biodiversity. And to create more awareness about the country’s biodiversity and its conservation, the Continue reading
- Unclaimed bid securities March 26, 2021
- Vacancy Announcement November 6, 2020
- Selection Interview for Royal Botanical Garden ESP June 23, 2020
- Vacancy Re – Announcement March 24, 2020
The National Biodiversity Centre in collaboration with World Wildlife Fund, UNDP Bhutan, National Environment Commission and Royal Society for Protection of Nature is organizing a celebration for International Biodiversity Day on May 22, 2018.
- Notice Inviting Expression of Interest (Tender for limited inquiry) April 17, 2020
- Re-invitation for airfare Quotation November 22, 2019
- Invitation for airfare Quotation November 15, 2019
- Annual Tender for 2019-2020 July 19, 2019