The National Biodiversity Centre, Serbithang would like to invite air fare quotation from the eligible ticketing agent for the following sectors, as per the itinerary provided below:
Type of Class: Economy
Name of Official:
1. Mrs. Asta Maya Tamang
|1st October, 2017||Paro||Bangkok|
|2nd October 2017||Bangkok||PSA(Pisa International Airport, Italy).|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Program Director, National Biodiversity Centre, MoAF latest by 20thSeptember, 2017 on/before 11.00AM and will be opened at 11:30am on the same day.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted, and shall result in forfeiting of EMD.
- The quoted air fare has to be valid for 3 weeks.
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu.5000/-only as earnest money deposit in the form of draft/cash warrant (Cheque will not be accepted) issued in favour of the Program Director, National Biodiversity Centre.
- The earnest money of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the Centre as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- The route should be shortest possible with appropriate duration for transits, if any, reasonable boarding timing and in a reliable and safe airline.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
Evaluation of bids will be based on fare as well as the availability of confirmed seats, suitability of travel timing and reputation of the airline for safety reasons.