The National Biodiversity Centre, Serbithang would like to invite sealed air fare quotation for the following sectors and dates, as per the terms and condition specified below:
Type of Class: -Economy Class (13 Pax)
Travel date (Tentative)
17th May, 2015 Paro – Kuala Lampur (Malaysia)
19th May, 2015 Kuala Lampur (Malaysia) – Kuching (morning)
22nd May, 2015 Kuching- Kuala Lampur (Malaysia) – Singapore
25th May, 2015 Singapore- Bangkok
29th May, 2015 Bangkok- Paro
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The sealed quotation shall be submitted to the office of undersigned on 04/05/2015 at/before 11am and will be opened on the same day at 11.30am.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to the Program Director, NBC, Serbithang, MoAF, Thimphu.
- Quotations without sealed envelope and EMD will be disqualified.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- The bid should be accompanied by 2% of EMD of total bid price. The earnest money of 2% EMD of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the Centre as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- The quoted rate should be valid for at least three months.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.