The National Biodiversity Centre (NBC), Ministry of Agriculture and Forests, Serbithang, regrets to inform that there is a mistake in the dates provided for the following sectors announced in our website dated 12/09/2016. Therefore all the eligible ticketing agents are requested to note the changes and accordingly submit the air fare rates as per the details specified below:
|03/10/2016||Paro to New Delhi||Economy|
|07/10/2016||New Delhi to Amsterdam||,,|
|16/10/2016||Amsterdam to New Delhi||”|
|17/10/2016||New Delhi to Paro||“|
- The sealed quotation shall be submitted to the office of undersigned on 19th September 2016 at/before 11 am and will be opened on the same day at 11.30 am.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to the Program Director, NBC, Serbithang, MoAF, Thimphu and accompanied by Nu. 5000 as an EMD in the form of cash warrant or demand draft payable to Program Director, NBC, without which the quotation shall be invalid.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- The valid trade license and other necessary documents should be attached.
- Bidder should submit one original and one copy of documents, without which the bid shall be considered invalid.
- The quoted rate should be valid for at least 45 days. The bid whose validity is less than 45 days should be considered invalid.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
Evaluation of bids will be based on fare as well as the availability of confirmed seats, suitability of travel timing and reputation of the airline for safety reasons.