The National Biodiversity Centre, Serbithang is pleased to invite sealed bids from eligible Clearing Agents for the transportation of equipment from China to National Biodiversity Centre, Serbithang, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests, Thimphu under Bioprospecting and ABS Program. The detail specifications of goods to be transported are provided in the table below. The rates of both Ex-works and FOB should be quoted.
|1||Crushing/Grinding machine||680*570*1140mm, 80kgs|
|2||Slicer/Shedder machine||750*590*990mm, 80kgs|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for transportation of goods” to the Program Director, National Biodiversity Centre, Serbithnag, MoAF latest by 18thDecember 2017 on/before 11.00AM and will be opened at 11:30 am on the same day.
- The tender document should be accompanied by a photocopy of valid trade license issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu.5000/-only as an earnest money in the form of draft/cash warrant (Cheque will not be accepted) issued in favour of the Program Director, National Biodiversity Centre, Serbithang.
- The earnest money of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the Centre as a performance security deposit and will be returned after the delivery of the equipment and pretest.
- The transit route should be direct and shortest as appropriate and possible and the goods should be delivered to Serbithang, Thimphu.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.