National Biodiversity Centre invites application for the following post for recruitment on a contract basis for a period of 24 months under the Chanel PB Funding with effect from 1st March 2015.
|Position Title||Position Level||Slot||Minimum Qualification|
|Laboratory Officer||P5 (A)||1||Minimum Bachelors Degree in Bioscience with working experience in laboratory (Preference will be given to bio-chem background with laboratory works experience and skills)|
|Laboratory and BP Assistant||S5 (A)||1||Class 12 Pass (Science)Preference will be given to candidate with laboratory works experience and skills|
|ABS Assistant||S5 (A)||1||Class 12 Pass (Commerce or Arts) Preference will be given to candidate with computer and office management skills|
Interested candidates may submit their application along with required documents to the Chief HR Officer, HRD MoAF latest by 24th February 2015. Applications without the necessary documents will not be considered for short listing. The shortlisted candidate will be announced on 26thFebruary 2015 through NBC and MoAF websites.
- Degree Certificate for post of Laboratory officer and Class 12 pass Certificate for others
- Curriculum Vitae
- Duly filled Employment application form (available on www.rcsc.gov.bt)
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- NOC from parent agency, if the candidate is already employed
- CID copy
- Proof of working experience
- Any relevant certificates of training or achievements (optional)