National Biodiversity Centre invites application for the following post for recruitment on a contract basis for a period of 24 months under the Chanel PB Funding with effect from March 2015.
|Position Title||Position Level||Slot||Minimum Qualification|
|Laboratory and BP Assistant||S5 (A)||1||Class 12 Pass (Science)
Preference will be given to candidate with laboratory works experience and skills
Interested candidates may submit their application along with required documents to the Chief HR Officer, HRD MoAF latest by 6th March, 2015. Applications without the necessary documents will not be considered for short listing. The shortlisted candidate will be announced on 11th March, 2014 through NBC and MoAF websites. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Class 12 pass Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Duly filled Employment application form (available on www.rcsc.gov.bt)
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- NOC from parent agency, if the candidate is already employed
- CID copy
- Proof of working experience
- Any relevant certificates of training or achievements (optional)