Ministry of Agriculture and Forests
Effective conservation, sustainable utilization and equitable sharing of benefits arising from access and use of biological resources.
Biological resources effectively conserved, sustainably used and benefits equitably shared for enhancement of livelihood, food security and environmental well-being of the country.
- An article on the Genus Phalaenopsis Blume (Orchids) publishedMay 5, 2021A team from the National Biodiversity Centre (NBC) and Pema Gatshel Forest Division published an article in May 2021 describing the Genus Phalaenopsis in Bhutan. The article describes four species of Continue reading
- Two new species of snails discovered from BhutanMay 3, 2021Two new species of snails discovered from Bhutan: Sinoennea bhucylindrica from Pema Gatshel and Sinnoennea nimai from Zhemgang. An article describing and reporting the two new discoveries was Continue reading
- College of Natural Resources students Internship at National Biodiversity CentreApril 23, 2021A total of nine students from the College of Natural Resources are undergoing one month internship program at the National Biodiversity Centre from 19th April to 21st May 2021. Six students are from Continue reading
- Stakeholder Consultation Meeting on the Traditional Knowledge (TK) associated with biological resourcesApril 13, 20219th April 2021: A first-ever stakeholder meeting on the traditional knowledge associated with biological resources has been successfully conducted on 9th April 2021 in Thimphu Bhutan. The National Continue reading
- Unclaimed bid securities March 26, 2021
- Vacancy Announcement November 6, 2020
- Selection Interview for Royal Botanical Garden ESP June 23, 2020
- Vacancy Re – Announcement March 24, 2020
The National Biodiversity Centre in collaboration with World Wildlife Fund, UNDP Bhutan, National Environment Commission and Royal Society for Protection of Nature is organizing a celebration for International Biodiversity Day on May 22, 2018.
- Notice Inviting Expression of Interest (Tender for limited inquiry) April 17, 2020
- Re-invitation for airfare Quotation November 22, 2019
- Invitation for airfare Quotation November 15, 2019
- Annual Tender for 2019-2020 July 19, 2019