Ministry of Agriculture and Forests
Effective conservation, sustainable utilization and equitable sharing of benefits arising from access and use of biological resources.
Biological resources effectively conserved, sustainably used and benefits equitably shared for enhancement of livelihood, food security and environmental well-being of the country.
- Bhutan will soon have a Biodiversity Bill in placeJune 1, 202131 May, Thimphu: The Hon’ble Sanam Lyonpo, Yeshey Penjor introduced the Biodiversity Bill of Bhutan 2021 today at the Fifth Session of the Third Parliament of Bhutan. The Bill affirms the national Continue reading
- Inauguration of the Biodiversity Interpretation Centre and launching of the Bhutan Biodiversity Portal User Manual on the International Biodiversity DayMay 22, 2021To mark the International Biodiversity Day today, Biodiversity Interpretation Centre was inaugurated by His Excellency Lyonpo Yeshey Penjor, Minister of Agriculture and Forests today in a simple Continue reading
- Celebrating the International Biodiversity Day: 22nd May 2021May 21, 2021International Biodiversity Day (IBD) is a United Nations sanctioned international day to increase understanding and awareness of biodiversity issues. This year we are celebrating the day on the theme Continue reading
- Interns prepare posters for the International Biodiversity DayMay 21, 202122nd May is observed as the International Day for Biodiversity Diversity every year. This year we are celebrating with the theme “We are part of the solution”. The theme “We are Continue reading
- Unclaimed bid securities March 26, 2021
- Vacancy Announcement November 6, 2020
- Selection Interview for Royal Botanical Garden ESP June 23, 2020
- Vacancy Re – Announcement March 24, 2020
The National Biodiversity Centre in collaboration with World Wildlife Fund, UNDP Bhutan, National Environment Commission and Royal Society for Protection of Nature is organizing a celebration for International Biodiversity Day on May 22, 2018.
- Notice Inviting Expression of Interest (Tender for limited inquiry) April 17, 2020
- Re-invitation for airfare Quotation November 22, 2019
- Invitation for airfare Quotation November 15, 2019
- Annual Tender for 2019-2020 July 19, 2019