Ministry of Agriculture and Forests
Effective conservation, sustainable utilization and equitable sharing of benefits arising from access and use of biological resources.
Biological resources effectively conserved, sustainably used and benefits equitably shared for enhancement of livelihood, food security and environmental well-being of the country.
- Stakeholder Consultation Meeting on the Traditional Knowledge (TK) associated with biological resourcesApril 13, 20219th April 2021: A first-ever stakeholder meeting on the traditional knowledge associated with biological resources has been successfully conducted on 9th April 2021 in Thimphu Bhutan. The National Continue reading
- New species of snails discoveredApril 12, 2021A paper titled “RAHULA REVISITED (PULMONATA: EUCONULIDAE), WITH DATA FOR BHUTAN, INDIA (ASSAM), LAOS, VIETNAM AND INDONESIA, INCLUDING TWO NEW SPECIES” is published in the Journal of Conchology. The Continue reading
- Inauguration of cold press oil machineMarch 25, 2021On 25th March 2021, the Program Director, NBC inaugurated the operation of the cold press oil machine at the distillation facility of the Bioprospecting and Access and Benefit Sharing program, NBC, Continue reading
- International Day of Action for RiversMarch 14, 2021The International Day of Action for Rivers is a day dedicated to solidarity – when diverse communities around the world come together with one voice to say that rivers matter. That communities having Continue reading
- Unclaimed bid securities March 26, 2021
- Vacancy Announcement November 6, 2020
- Selection Interview for Royal Botanical Garden ESP June 23, 2020
- Vacancy Re – Announcement March 24, 2020
The National Biodiversity Centre in collaboration with World Wildlife Fund, UNDP Bhutan, National Environment Commission and Royal Society for Protection of Nature is organizing a celebration for International Biodiversity Day on May 22, 2018.
- Notice Inviting Expression of Interest (Tender for limited inquiry) April 17, 2020
- Re-invitation for airfare Quotation November 22, 2019
- Invitation for airfare Quotation November 15, 2019
- Annual Tender for 2019-2020 July 19, 2019