Ministry of Agriculture and Forests
Effective conservation, sustainable utilization and equitable sharing of benefits arising from access and use of biological resources.
Biological resources effectively conserved, sustainably used and benefits equitably shared for enhancement of livelihood, food security and environmental well-being of the country.
- International Biodiversity DayMay 22, 2020Coinciding to International Day for Biological Diversity on 22nd May 2020, National Biodiversity Centre is please to release new publication on ‘Characterization Catalogue and Pictorial Varieties Continue reading
- Two new species of snails discovered from BhutanApril 27, 2020A team comprising of officials from the National Biodiversity Centre (NBC), Serbithang, Ugyen Wangchuck Institute for Conservation and Environmental Research (UWICER), Bumthang, and the Naturalis Continue reading
- Training on botanical surveys of endemic, rare and threatened plant speciesDecember 24, 2019National Biodiversity Centre is conducting a three day training workshop on botanical surveys of endemic, rare and threatened plant species from 23rd to 25th December 2019 at City Hotel Thimphu. The Continue reading
- Zhinor Liniment and BalmOctober 28, 2019New product in the town: if you are suffering from joint or muscle pain, now you can opt for Zhinor Liniment and Massage Balm available at NBC, Thimphu. Made in Bhutan by the local communities using Continue reading
- Selection Interview for Royal Botanical Garden ESP June 23, 2020
- Vacancy Re – Announcement March 24, 2020
- Vacancy Announcement March 9, 2020
- Vacancy for ESP August 28, 2019
The National Biodiversity Centre in collaboration with World Wildlife Fund, UNDP Bhutan, National Environment Commission and Royal Society for Protection of Nature is organizing a celebration for International Biodiversity Day on May 22, 2018.
- Notice Inviting Expression of Interest (Tender for limited inquiry) April 17, 2020
- Re-invitation for airfare Quotation November 22, 2019
- Invitation for airfare Quotation November 15, 2019
- Annual Tender for 2019-2020 July 19, 2019